Sunday, April 26, 2009

Acitve Weekend in Menlo Park

We had a pretty active weekend. It amazes me how much activity Jessie's itty bitty legs can do.

On Saturday, we did the Stanford Dish trail. It's a 3.5 mile hike through some steep hills. I'm happy that Jessie walked/ran/skipped the entire hike which luckily meant that I did not have to carry her at any time. After the hike and a short rest, she was ready to go again for a 1.5 mile round-trip bike ride to the park.



On Sunday, Jessie and I went to the squash courts. This video records our first squash match. Like an athlete with an attitude, Jessie appears to have mastered the victory celebration before mastering the game - the video begins right after game 1 which she won. After about 1.5 hours of squash and a short rest, she was again ready for a bike ride to the park. My legs need a rest!

2 comments:

  1. whoa jessie is getting good! i love her victory dance. it resembles my D-minus, co-ed softball league dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. upon second viewing, i feel that J has an advantage from a youth standpoint.

    ReplyDelete